Disclosure and Refund Policy
Superparenting 101: Raising a Supersenser course includes information related to parenting topics, such as relationships, stress, parent management techniques, coping skills, etc., collectively referred to as the “Course Content”. Your acknowledgement of and agreement with the following disclaimers and warning shall apply to all of the Course Content.
Before using any of the information that is offered by the Superparenting 101 course, it is recommended that you consult with a Mental Health Provider.
Superparenting 101 course is not to be perceived as or relied upon in any way as mental health services and is not intended to diagnose, prevent or treat in any manner whatsoever any mental or emotional issue, disease or condition. The information provided through the Superparenting 101 course is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment that can be provided by your own therapist, counselor, medical or mental health practitioner, or any other licensed or registered health care professional. Please do not disregard professional medical or mental health advice or delay seeking professional advice because of information you have received from the Superparenting 101 course. Always seek the advice of your own Medical Provider and/or Mental Health Provider regarding any questions or concerns you have about you and/or your child’s mental health or before implementing any recommendations or suggestions from the Superparenting 101 course.
You acknowledge that you are participating voluntarily in the Superparenting 101 course and that you are solely and personally responsible for your choices, actions and results, now and in the future. You accept full responsibility for the consequences of your use, or non-use, of any information provided during the Superparenting 101 course, and you agree to use your own judgment and due diligence before implementing any ideas, suggestions, or recommendations from the Superparenting 101 course.
Superparenting 101 course is intended to support and assist you in reaching your own goals, but your success depends primarily on your own effort, motivation, commitment and follow-through. Each individual’s results depend on his or her unique background, dedication, desire, motivation, actions, and numerous other factors. You fully agree that there are no guarantees as to the specific outcome or results you can expect from using the information you receive by participating in the Superparenting 101 course.
Superparenting 101 course is considered an intellectual property and has been copyrighted, which means that the course content, provided worksheets, handouts and any other course materials are intended to be used only by the participants who have registered for the course. You fully agree not to sell, transfer, or otherwise publicly share course materials without prior written permission of the course developer. Further, you fully agree not to share with anyone your provided zoom link for course participation.
By registering for Superparenting 101: Raising a Supersenser course:
- I attest that I read the “Disclaimer” for the Superparenting 101: Raising a Supersenser course, acknowledge that I am at least 18 years of age and fully competent; and accept all of the terms and conditions of the “Disclaimer” voluntarily and with complete consideration.
- I accept that this course is purely informational and is not a substitute for professional mental health advice, assessment and/or treatment.
- I agree to assume responsibility for all risks and dangers associate with my participation in this course and fully indemnify and hold harmless this course developer, organizers, employees and agents from any and all obligations, claims, lawsuits, demands, causes of action, proceedings, liability, or disbursement of any kind for any losses, injuries or damages arising from or in any way connected to the course content, presentation, organization, related activities, errors and/or omissions. This indemnification applies to and includes, without limitation, the payment of all penalties, fines, judgements, attorney fees and/or related costs, compensations and expenses.
- I acknowledge that the course developer retains ownership of, all the rights to, title and interest in pre-existing Intellectual Property, including works of authorship, know-how, ideas, concepts, illustrations and other course content, and agree not to film or take any photographs or recordings of the course content, at any time, without prior approval of the course developer. In the event of an unauthorized photographs or recordings, the course developer shall be entitled to recover monetary damages.
- I agree that the course content and provided worksheets, handouts and any other materials are intended solely for the individual use of course participants, and cannot be sold, transferred, or otherwise publicly shared without prior written permission of the course developer. In the event of an unauthorized sale or distribution, the course developer shall be entitled to recover monetary damages.
- I agree that the course developer shall not be deemed in breach of agreement if unable to offer the course or any portions thereof by reasons of any force major events, such as illness, incapacity, natural disaster, declaration of an emergency, any state, national or international law, or any other event beyond the course developer control. Upon occurrence of any force major event, the course developer shall post notice to participants on the www.childdbt.com of inability to perform or of delay in offering the course or any portion on the course, and of the required changes to the course programming.
- I agree to refrain from sharing any confidential information during this course. If confidential information is shared, I agree to release the course developer, organizers, employees and agents from any liability for the incurred losses and/or damages.
- I acknowledge that the course content is considered valuable intellectual property and agree to refrain from sharing with anyone the provided zoom link for course participation.
- I understand that information gathered during the registration process is confidential.
By registering for Superparenting 101: Raising a Supersenser course, I agree to all of the above stipulations, warnings and disclaimers and attest that I hold this agreement binding not only for myself but also for my children, family members, representative, successors and assigns, and that the above specified provisions shall survive the expirations and termination of this agreement, including refunds and/or course cancellation.
You are guaranteed money back for all the purchases made if you are not satisfied with the course content, organization or delivery, after the first 2 lectures of the course. All refund requests should be send BEFORE the third lecture of the purchased option. After that time, you will no longer be eligible and won’t be able to receive a refund. Refunds should be requested by means of a clear statement. You can request a refund by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be notified via email, within two weeks of the receipt of the request, whether you are entitled to a refund. If you are eligible for a refund, a credit will be applied to your original method of payment. In the case of a refund, administrative fee of 15% of the purchased option will be collected and the Stripe’s fees on the original payment will not be returned. Refunds will be issued in the same currency that was used to pay for the course and calculated using the currency rate at the time of the refund and NOT at the time of the order.
Refunds cannot be cancelled after they are issued.