Dialectical Behavioral Therapy for Children:
Training for experienced clinicians
Dialectical Behavioral Therapy for Children (DBT-C), developed by Francheska Perepletchikova, Ph.D.,
provides clinicians with specific tools for the child’s caregivers, the child, and the child’s extended
environment to address child’s severe emotional dysregulation, behavioral dyscontrol and associated
dysphoric mood, anxiety, substance and alcohol abuse, personality disorders, suicidality and non-
suicidal self-injury, etc.
- Directly from the developer.
- Conducted online, no travel required.
- Immediate feedback on knowledge tests via online Learning Management System.
- Schedule: TBD
- Fee: $2600 per person. $2000 per person for groups of 3. Includes full technical support,
handouts, and CE credits.
- All participants must have completed DBT Foundational or DBT Intensive training.
Closed until 2024